- Get up-to- date information about the latest intelligent traffic management systems.
- Interact with Indian & International exhibitors to source the best solutions.
- Attend knowledge sharing sessions.
- Meet key decision makers from the Government & Corporate.
- Strike a deal & become the distributor for International brands.
Q.What is TrafficInfraTech Expo?
TrafficInfraTech Expo, is Asia’s largest and India’s only integrated expo that gives the traffic industry the opportunity to showcase, see & understand the latest technology in Intelligent traffic management systems, Intelligent transportation management systems, Fare & Toll Systems, ITS & telematics, Road/Rail Infrastructure, Road construction, Road safety & security, Mass Transportation for safe & rapid public mobility.
Q. Where and when does TrafficInfraTech Expo take place?
TrafficInfraTech Expo is scheduled from 20th to 22nd November 2019 at , Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai, India.
Q. What are the Exhibition timings?
- 20th November 2019 at 10.00am – 6.00pm
- 21st November 2019 at 10.00am – 6.00pm
- 22nd November 2019 at 10.00am – 6.00pm
Q. Will there be a show guide?
Yes, there will be a show guide where all the details of the exhibitors with their booth numbers and other specification will be mentioned.
Q. How can I register?
- There are 2 ways to register:
- Pre-Registration: to register online before the show by clicking on Visitors tab on the home page of the Expo’s website there would be a drop down and then you will get an option of Pre-register, click on it and put in all your details & submit then you will get a mail where the badge number would be given to you kindly carry the copy of it when you will be visiting the Expo.
- Spot Registration: to get yourself registered at the Expo.
Q. Is there any cost for registration?
No, there is no cost for registration to visit the Exhibition.
Q. I need a letter for Visa formalities